In detail this means:
All common measures that can be adapted directly on your website so that they add value to your ranking. It does not matter whether it is a simple website or a web shop, we support and advise you accordingly.
Onpage SEO and important ranking factors:
- The weighting of the individual ranking factors changes constantly from Google updates.
- For example, the internal link has become more important, while the weighting of the backlinks decreases comparatively slightly.
- The optimization of your own website no longer depends heavily on changes to crawlers, but rather on the ability of Googlebot to interpret.
- The algorithms of search engines, especially Google, are always better at analyzing the content of a website independently. Ultimately, this means that usability and search engine optimization go hand in hand today.
- In general, it can be concluded that in addition to the classic on-page factors, the focus is now on topics such as user-friendliness and in particular the loading time.
- Mobile devices mean that the requirements for website optimization pose new challenges and therefore new paths have to be taken.
Social Media Marketing 99.5%
Selling banners 99.5%
Conversion analysis 99.5%
Generating reports 99.5%